Our Services

Education Certificate Authentication

What is meant by “Authentication” of my Education Certificates?
When applying for a job in a foreign country, it is extremely likely that your new employer will request to see authenticated copies of your education certificates. This is also sometimes required for Visa applications for work or study visas. The Certificate will, at the minimum, be authenticated by a Notary Public, but we frequently see clients who need their Certificate Apostilled by the Foreign & Commonwealth Legalisation Office and Legalised by an Embassy in the UK or abroad.

Why use Blair Consular?
If your Education Certificate requires any level of authentication, Blair Consular can assist. We have a network of Notaries across the U.K., make daily trips to the Foreign & Commonwealth Legalisation Department and have unrivalled relations with the majority of Embassies in London, as well as agents in various countries to assist with overseas legalisation. With over 45 years experience in the legalisation business, we assess each application to determine the ‘optimum’ legalisation route in terms of compliance, speed and cost to deliver the best possible service to our customers.

Blair Consular can also assist with your Visa applications, making your transition to your new job as smooth as possible. For more information on this, please visit our other website, which is dedicated to Passports & Visas

  • How do I apply to have my Education Certificates authenticated?*
  • Over the counter at our Head Office at London Heathrow
  • By post -you will need to send us your documentation to be processed. For further information, please call our specialist Corporate Legal & Regulatory Department on +44 (0) 1784 427 750

To find out more, please get in touch…