Personal Document Authentication

Personal Document Authentication

What is meant by “Authentication” of my documents?
A variety of documents may need to be authenticated, such as Education Certificates or Birth, Marriage or Death Certificates. The Certificate will, at the minimum, be authenticated by a Notary Public, but we frequently see clients who need their Certificate Apostilled by the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Legalisation Office and Legalised by an Embassy in the UK or abroad.

Why use Blair Consular?
If your document requires any level of authentication, Blair Consular can assist. We have a network of Notaries across the U.K., make daily trips to the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office Legalisation Department and have unrivalled relations with the majority of Embassies in London, as well as agents in various countries to assist with overseas legalisation. With over 50 years experience in the legalisation business, we assess each application to determine the ‘optimum’ legalisation route in terms of compliance, speed and cost to deliver the best possible service to our customers.

Blair Consular can also assist with your Visa applications, making your transition to your new job as smooth as possible. For more information on this, please visit our dedicated Passport & Visa website.

How do I apply to have my Education Certificates authenticated?

  • Over the counter at our Head Office at London Heathrow
  • By post -you will need to send us your documentation to be processed.

For further information, please call our specialist Corporate Legal & Regulatory Department on +44 (0) 1784 427 750

Interested? Please complete the form below…